Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions Amsterdam Baking Company VOF
Definitions of terms used below: please note that the definitions below are short explanation only, and are not extensive.
Seller: seller is the party offering the goods and/or service which is Amsterdam Baking Company.
Customer: customer is an individual, buying the goods and services offered by the seller against an agreed payment. Customer is interchangeably referred to as you, your.
Website: www.amsterdambakingcompany.com and the webpages directly linked to it, are interchangeably used for website in the conditions below.
Contract: contract is an agreement between seller and buyer, where seller shall deliver the purchased goods to the customer after the associated payment is approved, and after buyer agrees to the terms and conditions presented during checkout process, which are also shown below.
Terms and Conditions:
- Individuals, aged 18 years or above can make a purchase from amsterdambakingcompany.com. Customer will need an active email address and a telephone number which can be used for making a contact as necessary. In case if required, the customer agrees to present a positive ID issued by Dutch/Belgian government (as applicable) as a proof of ownership of the credit card used for making purchase.
- Customer is solely responsible for providing the correct billing and delivery addresses.
- Delivery will take place at the delivery address specified by customer during the ordering process. Delivery address must be within the Netherlands or Belgium.
- When customer places an order to purchase a product/products from amsterdambakingcompany.com the order represents a non-binding agreement between the seller and the customer. A binding contract between seller and buyer forms only after a complete payment is fully authorized by the payment gateway and the goods are dispatched from our warehouse or kitchen. Any order will be dispatched only after a successful authorization of the billed amount in full.
- Please note that the email confirmation is only an acknowledgement of the receipt of the order. Any product/products on the same order which we have not confirmed in the dispatch confirmation e-mail, is not a part of that binding contract.
- Orders cannot be cancelled by customer and are excluded from return.
- Only the written conversation will be considered for any change of order before or after dispatch of goods. Cash refund fee on order cancellation does not apply as orders cannot be cancelled.
- All goods, items or offers shown on our catalogue are subjected to availability at any given time and may not be ready in our stock at all the time. If that is the case, we shall notify you with the date of availability by e-mail. We have the right to discontinue any items, goods or offers from the website at any time, and our only liability in such cases will be limited to refund any money paid to us related to those goods or items which we may no longer be able to supply. We will notify you about the same, as soon as possible.
- We put our utmost efforts to have your order delivered on the delivery date provided in your dispatch confirmation email. However, please note the delivery dates provided by us are only our best estimates and the actual delivery of your order may be later than this date. Any delays made by the delivery service is beyond our control and our liability.
- In case a parcel is returned undelivered or refused at the time of delivery, we reserve the right to charge the full shipping charges for both back and forth sending of parcels and any other applicable fee and transaction charges. In such cases, perishable items are excluded from any claims for refund.
- Order with incomplete payment or non-payment shall be on hold until a complete payment is made. In case such orders are not paid with in seven day, they shall be automatically cancelled.
- We strive for the highest quality possible. But we can not be held responsible for the product quality such as, but not limited to, taste, texture, colour etc. of any product as this can be subject to personal taste. In case there is a customer complaint we will do our best to solve the issue. We cannot guarantee a refund on any order that has been placed based on a complaint.
- Order and the goods become customer’s responsibility and ownership after customer receives them.
- We reserve the right to adjust prices, goods and special offers at our discretion.
- We carry the right to modify or discontinue any or all products at any point of time, with or without any prior notice, temporarily or permanently. We bear no liability for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance of any product or services.
- Deals, gift coupons and vouchers are exclusive and can not be combined and may not be exchanged against cash. Seller reserves the right to discontinue offers and deals at any time without any prior notice. Discounts can not be combined and discounted products may not be eligible for free shipping.
- Free shipping is considered as offer and is complementary. We may decline to offer free shipping at our discretion.
- Please note that pictures and images on amsterdambakingcompany.com are only for illustration purpose. Actual product may look different than that is shown in the image.
- All item prices are inclusive of 6% or 21% VAT as applicable, unless stated otherwise.
- We keep the rights reserved to refuse to fulfill an order. If an order is refused for fulfillment, an email communication shall follow.
- Our entire liability to you does not exceed the order cost you have paid.
- The website or any portion of the website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without our written consent.
- You may not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of amsterdambakingcompany.com and its affiliates without a written consent from the seller.
- All the brand images and trademarks are proprietary of the respective owner company.
- You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing amsterdambakingcompany.com or its affiliates’ names or trademarks without the written consent of amsterdambakingcompany.com
- We reserve the right to change the sale terms and the Return Policy at any time without notifying the customer.
- The above stated terms and conditions are governed by the Dutch law. Any dispute shall be resolved by resolved by the Dutch court.